“Gift Pumpkin a Pumpkin as a token of thanksgiving for being there for us.”
Pumpkin— accouched from the squash plant— has a beautiful rotund look. With Orangish attire and smooth body, it immediately attracts everyone’s attention.
Bringing India to map
The oldest-root of Pumpkin dates back to 7000 BC in Mexico.
Since then, it has seen a lot of evolution— with India developing a different and unique version of it.
Today, the United States of America homes to the highest number of Pumpkin production; however, the intention of us, i.e., Sitaram & Co. — the fresh Pumpkin exporter — has a dream to live— to bring India on the global map in the stream of Pumpkin production.
With unconstrained efforts, we are slowly turning our dreams into reality as we have been exporting a plentiful supply of Pumpkin to our global associates— regardless of the big or small business, and we vow to do so in the future continuously.
- With each-100 gram serving, you feed yourself 92% of water.
- You also give 26 calories of energy to your body.
- It’s rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
Why Fresh Pumpkin export from India, Sitaram & Co. ?
- We use an alternative agricultural system which gives the best Pumpkin produce without harming the environment.
- From cultivation to packaging, each process is conducted under the strict examination of the experts.
- Your timing of order doesn’t matter to us — we deliver them to your doorstep at your time— perennially.
Probable Remedial Traits
Prefixing Pumpkin in your regular diet list might attenuate several medical conditions.
- Improves Vision: As Pumpkin has an ample percentage of Vitamin A, it enhances the vision.
- Combats Obesity: As fattier a Pumpkin may look, its low caloric diet intake provides an excellent choice for weight loss.
- Impedes Chronic Heart Disorders: Potassium-content and antioxidant properties of Pumpkin are linked with the better heart condition.
With the humongous rise in the Pumpkin exports from India, we are determined to magnify relationship-ties with the other countries.