“A finger which hands over the power of multiple nutrients supplies in the body.”
Okra— popularly known as lady’s finger— is a beloved Southern staple vegetable. It’s favorably grown in the tropical, subtropical, and warm demographics in the world.
Contributing to the world’s production
Although Okra is native to Africa, India has advanced leaps and bound in the overall production. Today, India generates 3/4th of the world’s produce making it the largest producer in the world. Sitaram & Co — the fresh vegetable exporters — takes immense pride for the extensive growth of Okra through organic means. We also take massive pleasure in announcing our associates as few of the world’s recognized wholesalers and retailers.
- One cup of Okra is a nutrition-ladened hero who provides 30 calories, 3-4 grams of dietary fiber, 8 grams of carbohydrates, 2 grams of protein, and a fair amount of Vitamin A and Folic Acid.
Benefits of importing Okra from India, Sitaram & Co.
- As we produce Okra on a large-scale, you can meet your desired share of supply.
- We cultivate the crop in the organic-controlled environment under the extreme supervision of the experts.
- We meet your demands at a reasonable price.
- The natural ecosystem of the country supports a better output of Okra in comparison to other countries.
Probable Medicinal properties
Here’s how Okra gives medical assistance to your body.
- Terrific Immunity: It is rich in Vitamin C— the primary nutrient for developing the immune system.
- Heals wound: Since it has Zinc constituents, it heals the wounded region much quickly.
- Manages glucose level: The fiber-stuffed Okra aids the body to maintain glucose volume in the body.
Fresh Okra Export from Sitaram & Co. could bring mouth-watering recipes and home remedies on your table at the same time.