“Don’t take the advice to cool down. Instead, get a cucumber for you.”
Cucumber— hailing from the gourd family— is surrounded by considerable confusion, i.e., if it’s a vegetable or fruit. It is perceived and eaten as vegetable although it’s a fruit.
Reviving the art of cucumber plantation
Cucumber has an Indian-origination where the myriad of varieties has been observed in the stretch of the millennium. But today, China is the primary contributor to almost 80% of the Cucumber produce. Sitaram & Co. — bulk fresh cucumber exporter looks out at the opportunity to revive the art of cucumber plantation in India. Our main aim is to restore the lost glory of cucumber cultivation in India, and we are steadily inching towards a successful drive. With leading cucumber wholesalers and retailers as our partners, we are closer to our dreams than ever.
- For each 100-gram serving, the Sitaram & Co. produced Cucumber with peel has 95% of water content.
- It furnishes 16 calories of energy.
- It’s loaded with 16% of Vitamin K.
Advantages of Fresh cucumbers Export from India, Sitaram & Co.
- We deploy organic means for the cultivation of cucumber which bars the use of fertilizers and pesticides.
- Our end product doesn’t exploit your pocket as we eye for global acceptance.
- Although it’s a vital summer vegetable, we supply it throughout the year.
Probable Therapeutic Characteristics
Here’s how cucumber delivers medical help.
- Brilliant Hydration: As it has 95% of water, it keeps the body hydrated and maintain the body fluid.
- Weight control: Since it’s a low caloric substance, you can add these to your diet as salad and manage your weight.
- Prevents bleeding: The Vitamin K in Cucumber thickens the blood and stops the bleeding.
Importing fresh vegetables from India could gift you two things — a quality product with traditional modes of cultivation and everything at competitive rates.